Our mission is to deliver quality services to you, to ensure the accurate and timely provision of your compensation and benefits.
We are a team committed to working in partnership with you for continuous improvement in the delivery of services.
Employees will find information on Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, leave benefits, payroll, savings plans, retirement plans, taxes, forms to complete, and helpful web sites.
Payroll and Benefits and Shelter-In-Place (COVID-19)
The Payroll and Benefits Office is operational with limitations listed below. Refer to the SSU Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information webpage for campus details.
- Payroll and Benefits staff will not be available in-person. Staff check the firstname.lastname@example.org email frequently throughout the workday for general questions.
- If you need to reach a particular team member, please email that person directly or call the main line at (707) 664-2793 during regular business hours.
There may be delays in processing and response times. We thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Things to Know
- Employee Assistance Program - The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to state faculty, staff and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
- Employee Wellness - Sonoma State promotes a culture of wellness amongst faculty and staff to encourage personal and professional productivity, physical and mental well-being, and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Ergonomics - The Ergonomics Program supports employees by providing training, ergonomic evaluations, recommendations and planning for the office and the trades.
- Tuition Waiver - Fee waiver (or tuition assistance) entitles eligible CSU employees (and in some cases their spouse, domestic partner or dependent child) to enroll in courses at any CSU campus and have fees waived or reduced.
- Employee Discounts - There are several discounts available to employees, including savings off the price of admission tickets to amusement parks, museums, and more.