Live pay warrant distribution has resumed at the Seawolf Service Center on the scheduled pay day:
Employees do not have to pick up their pay warrant in person. Please send an email to Payroll and Benefits with your name and the address on file in MyHR. Please check MyHR to ensure the mailing address on file is correct. We cannot send paychecks to any other address. Pay warrants will be mailed on the posted pay date.
For pick up:
- Hourly, Intermittent and Student Employees are paid on the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, pay day will occur on the proceeding Friday. Hourly, Intermittent and Student Employee pay warrants are available on the posted pay dates beginning at 9 a.m.
- Faculty and Staff employees on Master Payroll will be paid on the last business day of the pay period. Master Payroll pay warrants are available on the posted pay dates beginning at 2:30 p.m. and will not be released earlier under any circumstances.
- Please review the following SSU COVID-19 information page about coming to campus. You may not come to campus if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- A photo I.D. is required.
- Social distancing and a mask is required.
We strongly encourage employees to sign up for direct deposit as soon as possible. To sign up for direct deposit, please complete the enrollment form on the State Controller’s Office (SCO) website and submit to Payroll and Benefits by mail: Payroll and Benefits, Sonoma State University, 1801 E. Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.
As the SCO has permanently suspended the printing of direct deposit advice statements, employees with direct deposit are encouraged to retrieve their earnings statements by registering with Cal Employee Connect.