How do I make personal information changes?

You have the ability to access and maintain your personal information, eliminate forms, and expedite changes at any time through SSU Online Services. In order to update/change the following information, log in to MySSU and make the changes yourself:

  • Address – Home and Mailing
  • Phone Numbers
  • Emergency Contact Information

For Name Changes, you must email Employment Services to request the Employee Action Request form.  You will also need to schedule a meeting to show an original, non-laminated Social Security Card with your new legal name.

If you do not have regular access to a computer, you may still make personal information changes by going in person to Employment Services.

FAQ Category